Thursday, October 4, 2007

We Are Lucky Lucky

Credit to our beloved L4 (Lecturer 4), they make our Gamma first sem full of fun.
Which, will motivate us till the next trimester!!

They really help us a lot in this few months, tht's made us one of the best FA batch.
( I heard rumours tht we are really good tht some might b able to compete the final work).
Woohoooo, clap clap clap clap, to those who really did good.

Personally, I wanna give extra credit to Ms. Gil cos she helps me a lot. She gives me idea,
helps me in experimenting the background, guilds me, inspires me and motivates me.
She's the Mentor Prototype! (study too much of hero's journey @.@)

Tank kiu vary Muchie, Ms. Gil! Of cos, n other Mr. n Ms. too.

You guys really did great, honestly. Love your works. My sources of inspiration!

Count down, 2 n a half day to the nxt exam! : S

No comments: