Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ALL 'BOUT BEING YOUNG *Important Notice*

After all the crazy assignments rushing period I believe each of us definitely looked older than we supposed be.

Ever miss the high school days when we look all young and bubbly?

The innocence...

The crazy spirit...

The childishness...

The uniforms...


What about set a night for us to be young and crazy again??

How to be young and crazy you ask???

Well, we cant think any other than

PARTY OF COURSE!!!

And to make us look even more youthful...

"LET'S BE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AGAIN!"

- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CHEAP PROPOSAL OF FCM YEAR END HIGH SCHOOL PARTY PLAN

WHEN?
Somewhere around December (Can celebrate Christmas at the same time!)

WHERE?
Some spacious space with dance floor and a stage for band performance

ATTIRE?
Any school uniform as long as you look like a high school student

we're announcing this early so that you people can get your uniforms ready within this 2 freaking months.

so no excuse like cant get the attire eh! >: D



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's make that night a young night for everyone!!
Oh and we would like to know everyone's budget first before proceeding.
So yes! Who's with us?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

13 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

MEEEEEE OF COURSE!!!

WANNA WEAR MY UNIFORM THAT'S BEEN KEPT FOR A FREAKING LONG TIME AGAIN!

*ULTIMATE GOAL OF LIFE - WHICH IS TO WEAR IT AGAIN IN MMU*

FINALLY DREAMS COME TRUE! \^O^/

Calvin said...

me! me!

I don't think i have my school uniform though... but i have a t-shirt back from high school.

could someone dress as a cheerleader =P

bibimbap said...

YAY!!! ME TOOO!!! :D

Aiyu said...

Haha I wore a sailor fuku + loose socks around campus once during alpha year, and got *everyone* staring o_O

Count me in! :D But no more sailor fuku, I'm too old to look good in it gahh... =__=;;

Nadia said...

DUDE. F***KING AWESOME. 8D
I'd have NOOOOOOOOOOO PROBLEMMMMMM looking like a high school brat, aye. XDXDXD *Digs closet*
Date set somewhere?
PS; I cannot dance to save my life, I swear to god. Prepare to see a lot of unholy shitz on the dance floor. LOL.
Get ALi Seifourri to be part of the band. He does a MEAN piano. =3

Wee ~~~ said...

count me in~~~~
the party is going to be the most memorable party ever for fcmers :D
join~~

Nadia said...

*Thinks hard*
Get our own people do do the band (These ppl having jamming sessions. I need not say more. Ali on the keyboard, damnit),or ask around if anyone had contacts. XDXD
Putrajaya community halls I think give us that amount of space. Been there on a wedding once. Good, if you're looking for cheap, and use FCMers can decorate it the way we want it to be. *Rubs paws together* That leaves Food. Depends on the quality you're looking for. I'm chummy with the HB2 uncle, so I could wheedle something if you like. If not, hey. Mass order McDs and KFC? XDXD (We might all be sick the next day though. LOL)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

beloved said...

val just wear it!!! lol

mmu dint say cannot wear yr high sch uniform...

hahaha...

later ppl think u visit mmu..

*act noob*

Calvin said...

i have a collection of late 90s - early 2000s music to share if you want for the nostalgia feel. they may not suit everyone's taste, but i make sure most of them are the majority's favs. or at least people can dance to... =)

Princess :) said...

we need those really old school music!!

like bsb, nsync, boyzone, savage garden, britney before she effed up kind of song..if its played by live band it'll be even awesome





and a kickass disco ball if anyone knows where to get 1 :D



gosh am i thinking it too perfect or what : O

Gatya said...

I've 2-3 times use my high school uniform to campus...xD
wahahahha... so its feeling great to wear it to d party.. x]

wooohooooo CMON!!! \^0^/

cutegg87 said...

i wan to join i wan to join...

*but then i dunno whether my uniform is still at home or nt and i'm sure now the uniform cant fit anymore xD *

vaLerism™ said...

Gatya Gatya we should wear our high school uniforms together for once!!! Really haha! I've been looking for someone crazy to do this together but.. sigh you know, people really think I'm crazy! And that's why I've suggested this "high school" theme out of a few more themes muakakaka *evil laugh* Thanks to Crimson Studio peeps I'm gonna have a dream come true!!!!