Sunday, October 7, 2007

Background

Was talking to Val the other day after Ali's complaint that he can't read the text properly, we thought of creatively solving this problem.

Depending on your screen resolutions, we might divide the screen estate minus the actual blog into areas that you can fill in with your own art.

Call it collaborative art or whatever, I thought it was an interesting idea... list your screen sizes so we might decide on the lowest common denominator and get on with this.

Any other suggestion might be entertained as well.

8 comments:

simply me, Jason said...

Screen size? Like as in 1024 x 768 px ?

schajee said...

Yup... mine is 1280x960 and if I go by my standard then somebody having say 1024x768 (weird now-a-days) might not be able to see some of the potentially gr8 artwork. :)

simply me, Jason said...

I find 1280 x 960 a tad bit too small. I have to strain my eyes to see the icons. Btw, I think we shld also note how many inches monitor and whether its widescreen or not...


Mine's a good ol 17" CRT anyway <-- poor guy LOL

schajee said...

Doesn't matter what size the screen is, as long as the resolution is mentioned in the comments. So long as I get the sizes.

vaLerism™ said...

Mine: 1280 by 1024 pixels

Is it okay?

simply me, Jason said...

Optimize for 1024 x 768 =D

Oh c'mon.. its the minimum. But anything is better than this 800 x 600 blogspot template... =\

Ali said...

Mine is 1280*960

Aiyu said...

Mine's 1152 x 864.

I love being the odd one out heh :P