Sunday, October 7, 2007

I have the elixir of life...

I wanted to be selfish, but then I decided that sharing is caring =)

Below you will find the past year paper for Screenwriting. This is only the 2nd year this subject exists so yea there only is one paper so far...

http://h1.ripway.com/jasonaw/screenwriting_06.pdf
(right click and "save as")

It appears that only 2 things need to be covered, archetypes and the heroes journey?!?!?

Then what Ali Khatami has shared is everything there is to know then xD

Please let me know if you have trouble downloading so I can upload it elsewhere.... cheers.

11 comments:

Weiming How said...

thx.. much appreciated

cutegg87 said...

Thanks thanks!! btw, hw u manage to get this past year paper 1? i try to go to the library past year papers system also cant find it.

vaLerism™ said...

SANQIUUU FOR BEING SO KIND! =D

simply me, Jason said...

Downloaded from the MMU Virtual Library =D

Maybe you missed the Past Year Papers section...

vaLerism™ said...

It'd be GREAT if someone can share the answers here! (I've many unsure ones) =D

Princess :) said...

HERO!!

Princess :) said...

"I wanted to be selfish, but then I decided that sharing is caring =)"

correction : shapeshifter hero!

vaLerism™ said...

Shin is getting A++ for SW! :o

vaLerism™ said...

p/s: Screenwritting, not Shiew Woei

simply me, Jason said...

Not mentor meh? I bring gift of the exam paper to equip you.... j00 are t3h real hero! xD

Princess :) said...

heik no. i c the elixir, and forget, and go youtube.

i don't learn and grow from this. i buat kacau. :D