Monday, October 8, 2007

Exams = PWNED!!

Do I hear screaming all the way from my dark, dank little lair back in Ampang? XDXD Here's to you lot for coming through this sem, and here's for you getting past this sem's FINAL TRESHOLD! *chuckles* (Sorry. Still on screenwriting high) *HIC*


So lets pull out the turntables and 80s Disco Hits, cause we're kickin' it back for three weeks (or so). Hold the booze though; Stoned is not the best state to be in during holidays, but that's just me. Anyone got plans worth mentioning? ;)


Speaking of which, how did you fine, fine lot find Screenwriting? I say Best. Test Paper. Period. *Laughs* No other time in your life may you quote Optimus Prime, Gandalf and Morpheus in a paper and expect to get marks for it. Think I cracked some carpals writing, aye. (To sir; Pleasedontkillme if you find a paper with an obscene amount of Cybertronian mythos thrown in for good measure. There's more to it than meets the eye? ^_^;;
*Slaps self violently and repeatedly*)
Those scratching heads over the question about dark mentors, I know there aren't too many of em, but yeah; Would include Senator Palpatine from the Star Wars prequels, and Ras Al-Ghul or Ducard from Batman Begins. Just a simple FYI. Heheheh.....
I doff my hat off to you, Ming Jin; F***king Awesome Job. Srsly. It didn't even feel like studying, not so much as reviewing characters and stories and how they coincide. Here's to never writing Cliche' plots and One-dimensional characters. EVER. We'll miss you, good man, and no, that is not sarcasm dripping in my voice. I mean it. =3 Keep kicking ass, Sir.


(PS; Go easy on the Bananas. Stuff gets your belly in a Riverdance if you take too much. <3 )

And how of MPD, people? Adverse to the above, it kicked ass of the bad sort. Mine. *Sheepish grin* But Hell, that's over with, and we've got three weeks or so to lay back and not think about it. Then after that, welllll..........*Twiddles thumbs innocently*


Anyways, Boys and Girls....HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Spend em' well, since we'll need to rechage our sanity levels for next sem!

Oh yeah....
Updates?

Finally finished it! =D Thanks to Mama and my maid for advice on skin tones, and little sister on how dark scene should be. *chuckles* So there's my first night scene. Hope y'all digs.

BALIK KAMPUNG. OOOooOooOOooOOoO BALIK KAMPUNG. OOoOOoOooOo......

3 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! O_O

SPEECHLESS *with respect* =D

Aiyu said...

Ah the darkness of the nite beckons with a caressing melody... (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean lol)

Gorgeous as always, Nad! :D

vaLerism™ said...

Stop reminding us bout whats gonna happen 3 weeks later haha, you know it's unbearable! Must enjoy as much as you can ler and treasure the moments stayin with family... home is always the best and now I miss my granny so much!!! She's so the greatest granny on earth! ;)

Happy holidays Nad, I'll keep waiting for your new pieces!