Monday, November 5, 2007

Production of "Punggok Rondukan Bulan"

As Mr. Woo introduce that we can involve and join in the production team by contact with Mr. Amir. In Holiday I did call Mr.Amirbecause the production venue is so near with my home town, so i have no reason for me to reject on the production, sumore is a film production that i never been. In the end i decided to try on it. (Broken English rite? T.T)

This is Mr. Amir-my roomate in hotel too. Nice guy.
Mr. Amir arranged me to be the continuity supervisor, sound cool! I agak agak noe what is it before i go to the production. The production had started on 16th oct, but I am having my trip in Terrengganu that time. I joined the production on 20th Oct.
I promised the Vise producer-Ms.Marge Bong(Sorry if I type wrong spelling, because I am suck in remember person's name) that 8.00am will reach the lobby of the hotel. Then I reached there 7.30am and woke up her. XD Feel so sorry.
*Oooops.. forgot to inform that Mr.Amir is the Producer and Ms. Chui Mui is the Executive Producer.
I am the only one trainee in the production and I am having a fun mood to the production. In the beginning, I tot it is fun and enjoy things,but now i noe that i am wrong, ya U may enjoy but it is a job, a work. U cant play with it.
Okay, Working have to be serious and giving ur best all the time, i mean my best. Khaider is the conti and making of person. I am going to help him to handle conti and he do the making of. So, he is the first person who teach me about conti there. U write this, do that, see this, remember that.... bla bla bla. and i start handle the conti stuff on the first day afternoon.
The guy shooting there is Khaider, a very friedly guy. The Girl is Nikki-her job i forgot what is the name alr.. muahaha..
*Oooops... forgot to inform that conti is Continuity and his job is board in the Scene, Shot, Take in to the screen and mark down in file. Beside that conti have to remember the detail of the scene and take. Now doing what scene, what the character do and how and bla bla bla..... because the director or assistance director will simply ask u that " just now the "budak" using which hand to hold his bag." SO conti have to tell him with a very sure answer. T.T
The fierce person in the production is not the director (although he is quite fierce when yelling) but assistance director who called Mr.Khairul from indon. He is the one who order us to do this do that and yelling on us when we didt get the job well or not understand his order. He like to drink "Kopi-O" so much. He like children very much and treat children much much more better. He told me that Director have to be beloved and Assistance Director have to be the Bustard. So, i think he is so fierce is totally for his job only, suddenly feel that he is so professional in his job.

The guy in the photo is Mr.Khairul and the girl is Ms.Marge Bong. They are discussing the call sheet. XD
The second day i get quite much anger from Mr.Khairul. He ask me to help this help there and keep ordering me to do the jobs that is not my area like gaffer and setting. I am so down that day but chill up with the words "U wan to be "someone"(geng person) then u have to do everything detail." from the Cameraman- Mr.Sidi. Ya, right! Mr. Khairul is giving me chance to learn. Why i have to think that he is trying to make me suffer? HAHA.. be positive thinking man!
The small "budak" is our main actor. His name is Acik, like macik. XD muahahaha. And the guy is the CameraMan-Mr.Sidi. Is a very friendly and serious guy. He is so professional in handling his job. RESPECT*
Slowly i know the Audioman. He is cool and nice. His name is Mr. Fadzil. He seldom did wrong anything in the production and good performance in the production. Everyone is so Professional in their area of work included him.

Audio Man -Mr.Fadzil. He promised me to help me get some cheap PA system if i need it. muahahhaaa..
A very nice guy that I cant miss him in this blog. He is the Art Director(sorry if wrong)-Mr Ghazali. The person who settle everything in the setting. He like a magician in the production. Director want a new bed, few minute he bringing a bed(dunno come from where) to the venue. Director want the house back to 20 years ago.. then he move here move there and change the house perfectly. Director wan to cut off all the tree beside the river. He didt say anything and bring a parang into the jungle and start cut off the trees. He get much biten by red ants. Kesian~~~
Mr Ghazali- who said thank you after every help he get. XD very cute and responsible guy. He like me help him to pen tattoo on his arm. hahaha..
The biggest things i get from the production i feel is not the money and even not the experiences. That is this guys i knew in the production. Forsure this is just part of them, there are more i didt introduce here. Most of them are friendly and would like to share their experience, Like Mr.Woo said most is not all..
I'm so happy that i know them as my friend. It is more suffer in the production i feel it is more memorable after it. I did Learnt a lot that is not for production. I learnt to be thinking positive, find a minor happiness be my joy for wholeday and bla bla bla....
Thanks guys.. hope to see u guys again in future.

1 comment:

Ali said...

hey buddy, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading your post. Hope to see you working on your own movie.