Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello FASS!!! First post...hehe.

Hey hey hello everyone...this is Afyv...i *just* got invited by Val to join this blog...hahaha...well actually she already *tried* to invite me to this blog long time ago...but that time i gave her Y!M ID which is invalid, coz i spelled it wrongly (actually, its my poor handwriting, heh sorry!). It's not until the first class of this semester when i gave my Y!M ID to her again, and this time she's able to invite me properly with no problem. Hehehe...btw thanks Val for inviting me again. :D

Well, a lil bit of intro, my name is Afyv or real name Wan Afif. I'm the shy guy in the class who always sit in the corner (heh, really?). My main interest in this field is Visual Effects and Image Editing/Manipulation. Altho for this latest sem...i have more tendencies towards CA. Dunno why...i just wanna try sumthin new and more challenging. Hehe. And also, while being a very strict Maxer, i will also *try to* attemp my CA assignment in Maya. Yeah, i guess thats challenging enough for me. I hope i can do well. I dun want to be lazy anymore this sem.

T_____T

Anyway, nice meeting with u guys. Here's a bit of something i did recently to share with u guys.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Image Link)

Cheers!

3 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

Grrrrrrrr... this is goddam awesome (for me at least)!

Oh by the way sorry for bein a lousy reader ahaha! Could have figured your yahoo id out earlier. :p

Neways welcome to our blog!!! Super like your first post Fyv! Can't wait to see your kickass character animation!! :D

Aiyu said...

Hitboy's awesome.

Can't wait to see him evolve into Hitman though lol...

vaLerism™ said...

Let's quote Afyv!

"I dun want to be lazy anymore this sem" \^o^/

A role model of FAians!!