Friday, November 16, 2007

Photography lovers ATTENTION

Hi guys,

If you like photography there is a competition in the digital camera magazine I entered some of my work I mostly have nature shots so I missed on a lot but 3 other categories are still open if you have some photographs submit them and see what happens.

I entered some please take a look and vote if you can. I would also appreciate any comment you have you can just post it right there next to the photo. They are not the best but I tried.


[My gallery]


Hope you guys enter and win!

post your URL in the comment area here so we all can see your work and vote.

1 comment:

Ali said...

hey buddy, congratulation! you got some great shot! I like the blurred room shot and the green heel. also your squire landscape of the houses made of brick! however I could not figure it out how to vote in the website. anyway keep it up. you are doing great.