Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion



Too small? Then view original version here.

Just something I did during lulls in internship.

The scariest thing about this animation was how well the music fit the ending. I never had a particular track in my mind when I created this animation. When I plopped in Sea Breeze by Sergei Mantis, I was expecting a horrible cut in the end of the animation.

Well, all comments are welcomed good or bad. Hope you enjoy this nonsensical piece of animation.

3 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

what a cute & creative story! XD
so the guy is you and the girl is your girl and the dino is your pet! btw what's the thing that lays egg?! :S

Kok Siew-Wai said...

Darkly fun, Benjamin.

bibimbap said...

Things will never go wrong with JAZZ! heeheee :D
what a bg music xD