Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chinese Food in MMU campus

Dear Students and Friends,

First of all, hurray for the new-in-business Chinese food store in MMU Cyberjaya campus! I've worked here since April 2006 and this is the first time a genuine Chinese food store is in business. I'd really like it to stay in business but it is located away from all the food centres that you all usually go, I'm afraid it doesn't have enough business. So ... forgive me of using the FA blog to help advertising this food store in MMU!

The food store is located right across the newly built running tracks/swimming pool area. They serve rice with selected dishes (nasi campur), and also serve fried or soup noodles on request. Please come support the one and only authentic Chinese food store in MMU!

Besides, there's also a new Iranian food store in the same lot.

Enjoy good food, it helps your overall well-being :)


Cheers,
Siew Wai

4 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

Undoubtedly a good news for everybody! Hmm why are u afraid if it'll have enough business or not... are you one of the bosses there?

>:D

beloved said...

im interested but
i still dont get where is it...

Kok Siew-Wai said...

Dear Val, I'm not one of the bosses. But I just wanna support the "minority voice", ha. And hey, the one Chinese store, I just don't want it to close down because lacking of business!

Dear Beloved, It's right across the swimming pool/running track area, consider a new building, just explore a bit.

Calvin said...

Been in the new food court before, all I can say is it was rather "undiscovered", not many people knows that and it was quite a hike to go all the way there from the faculty.

Anyways, I check it out to support it! =)