Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Miss You FAians!

Hey peeps how have y'all been? I miss you fun people dearly! :p

Internship has been great so far and I’m enjoying everyday to the fullest! I'm sure you guys have cool new experiences too, so do cherish the moments because I feel it's kinda short. :)

Uh okay back to my main point of this entry... I have some information here just in case you do not know - Film & Animation (FA) Final Year Showcase 2008 is coming!

I bumped into Essa and Benjamin in the KLIA Transit this morning and realized most people do not know about it. So below are the details for the event, note it yea! :)


You may also visit ArtSentral for more information.


P/S:

I will be going for tomorrow’s session with colleagues, hopefully can meet some FAians there! :D

No comments: