Thursday, May 22, 2008

Experiment on ROBOT

Hi everyone, FA Fondue Night rocks! Do you guys enjoy it? I enjoyed rocking the chocolate chips before it melts xD and for the first time, 2 hair dryers became our heroes.

Holidaysssssssssssss... and I'm so free. So, I take out my tablet and wanted to draw something. Normally I don't draw any other things except human. I'm weak in drawing buildings, cars, furnitures, animals...... anything. I can't imagine their shape in my mind.

However, I wanted to do something different today > (
So, I decided to try on robots, because... they look like human.

This is my first quick sketch which is...... very horrible.


I post it up is not to give you an eyesore but I know that many of you are good in mechanical drawings. I thought you might have some comments and advices.


I would like to see how you guys design a robot too. Since we are so free now, we can have a robot session here. Everyone post up their own robot to share :D Different design different style.


Lastly, wanna wish all of us good luck in internship. See you next sem.

8 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

OMG Kit can you stop amazing me??? XD

Well I just came back from watching Iron Man and I saw this post from you haha! Looks alike! :P

You've got good lines there, I love seeing you draw, and that's the Kit I like too!

Man drawing rocks, don't give up this hobby, I wish to see more of your sketches during the hols! :)

Kit said...

U oso draw one la, wanna c a robot in valerism style. :D My design for tht robot sucks la. It looks weird.

bibimbap said...

Robotsssss @.@

I wonder how some ppl can add like 1234243897358702 details on it and give every single detail their functions n uses omg

beloved said...

erm... i will try..
but now kinde busy wit internship coz i havent get 1 yet >.<

n i hv 2 fly back to sabah coz my parent already but the ticket

n sabah dont hv internship for 3D stuff..

PF37 said...

yeahhh lets draw some robot!
i'll be posting something soon.. perhaps :P

already start my internship.
duhhh got cuti for 4 days only. dem it.

lawliet said...

Hi painface, so early start ur intern? Where u do ur intern?

beloved said...

u start early but cannot finish early rite? coz it has to be on tat period of time >.<

vaLerism™ said...

People hardworking! XD