Monday, April 14, 2008

Talks / Presentations this week

Wawaweewa.. busy week. Just to update you on what's going on this week:

Tuesday (April 15th)
- Presentation/talk by the Lucasfilm people in the E-Theatre at 11am. They'll be talking about their apprenticeship program in Singapore.

Wednesday (April 16th)
- Presentation/talk by reps from CG Overdrive (FA Studio, 10am).

On Wednesday, they'll be using the studio in the morning, so the project discussions are gonna be in the afternoon. (*CA people, wanna see all of you in my office on that day).


* those of you who are not going to be around that afternoon for whatever reason (Lucasfilm talk/intern briefing/job interview/whatever), let us know earlier.

3 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

Hmm do we need to pay for any of these talks?

Jijoe said...

No la :P Of course not. Unless you want to. That's fine with me.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.